Approximate time spends for users holding smartphone and searching for some information reaches the 80% of daily routine. Such number points out the grows of the mobile audience.
According to Juniper Research, the global mobile entertainment is estimated to reach $65.9 billion in 2017. There used to be the era of DVD and TV and other technological breakthrough.
Nowadays, new generation tends to use mobile devices more. That’s why for successful performance on the market businesses should consider online visibility.
Modern brands have to think over how to reach the audience through touch. Here are the main benefits of mobile performance:
- Brand awareness influence on your customers’ base. Research around the effective marketing channels will never be stopped. Mobile applications can be a great platform for ads. If you have no app for users to upload, use someone’s app for in-app banner ads.
- Mobile app should be a great tool to gather customers’ data. Every app requires registration, so you ask your users to fill out a form and leave their contact details. To make sure they entered correct number and email, you will ask them to check sms with code or check the link via email. This data will be helpful for further email newsletters.
Read also: How to Save Your Startup: Marketing Tips
- Apps are the direct information provider for users when they want to know more about offers, sales, bonuses or discounts. A lot of shopping apps generate for users random barcode, to scan itand get personal discount.
Luxury apps samples
Some well-known apps already tried the power of Android and iOS apps. Here the list of them:
- Michael Kors offers engaging experience via apps, in app advertisement, social networking groups, in app shopping. Clickable Instagram ad redirects users to the direct product list.
- L’Oreal Paris lets customers test the water and try new products and makeup looks. iPhone app allows to create own portfolio with new and outstanding looks. L’Oreal’s scan-to-shop app was developed first in iPhone and then has extended to Android. It allows consumers to scan products advertised in magazines or in-store to buy on mobile.
- Lexus made its best to bring TouchSense technology and implemented it for its marketing strategy. It goes without saying, everyone saw steady improvement in responses of their products. Significant feedback and reaction was from the ads that were touch enabled. This allows them to understand what works and engages consumers, and where to further aim the mobile advertising. TouchSense is also a great way to stand out in the ocean of marketing.
Read also: How to Build Your Mobile Application in 5 steps
Optimization is the next tool
Mobile app marketing costs nothing without promotion. As soon as you reached the app, do your best to get first views and reach the top places on the Play Market or App Store.
What do help to empower mobile app marketing? Social media, mobile ads, like/sharings are playing the hits with customers. With solid mobile strategy it’s not difficult to reach out the customers.
Mobile applications humanize brands and facilitate better interactions between brands and clients, allowing brands to increase sales and loyalty.
If you have some questions, please contact us.